Scientific Sales Associate
(Internship 6-9 months)
>> Download PDF
Our innovative electrophysiology platform is used in drug discovery and to investigate brain cells at unprecedented detail and spatial-temporal resolution. As a dynamic young company, we are establishing very close contact with our customers and market and sell our products in most parts of the world directly. We do this by exhibiting at conferences, organizing road-shows and seminars, and by growing our online presence (social media, website, webinars etc.). Be it in pharmaceutical industry, contract research organizations or academia, all our existing and prospective customers have a scientific background. We are therefore seeking highly motivated individuals with a scientific and technical background interested in sales.
- Research business opportunities worldwide
- Help identifying new channels and approaches to strengthen and expand current user-base
- Execute operational activities with Sales and Marketing
- Help implementing Sales strategies and processes
- University degree (BSc/MSc) in neuroscience, biomedical engineering, or related field
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of electrophysiology is a plus
- Experience in sales and marketing is a plus
- Enjoy working in an interdisciplinary team and solving complex problems
What you can expect
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of product-market fit and value proposition
- Work with cutting-edge technology
- Travel and interact with leading scientists in pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Freedom to innovate and push your own ideas
- Be part of a fast-paced technology company at the intersection between biology, engineering and data science
- Bridge the gap between academia and industry
Are you motivated, innovative and committed to delivering first-rate performance? Have you ever wanted to work with cutting-edge technology involving both engineering and biology? Do you enjoy working in an international, multidisciplinary, and interactive team? Then we might have a position for you. Join MaxWell Biosystems in innovating the future of electrophysiology for drug discovery and basic research.
Giulio Zorzi looks forward to receiving your application documents (cover letter, resume, letter of recommendation and degrees including transcripts) by email at email@example.com.
We are interested in motivated individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including Biotechnology, Engineering, Computer Science, Sales and Marketing. For topics, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.