Mechanical Engineer (Internship 6-9 months)
Our innovative electrophysiology platform measures data from neuronal cultures and tissues under different experimental conditions. In order to expand the applicability of our MaxTwo system, we aim to expand our related product portfolio. To strengthen our product development team, we are now looking for a highly motivated mechanical en-gineer who will supports us in the product development process.
- Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
- Prototype, develop and validate CAD designs
- Coordinate and test integration of designs into existing products
- University degree (BSc/MSc) in mechanical engineering or related
- Strong background in technical drawing & CAD
- Experience in Python and MATLAB programing
- Knowledge of electronics, single-board microcontrollers
- Proficiency in optics is a plus
- Knowledge of fluid dynamics is a plus
- Enjoy working in an interdisciplinary team and solving complex problems
What You Can Expect
- The opportunity to strengthen your design skills
- Working with cutting-edge technology
- Freedom to innovate and push your own ideas
- Be part of a fast moving and driven technology startup team
Are you motivated, innovative and committed to delivering first-rate performance? Have you ever wanted to work with cutting-edge technology involving both engineering and biology? Do you enjoy working in an international, multidisciplinary, and interactive team? Then we might have a position for you. Join MaxWell Biosystems in innovating the future of electrophysiology for drug discovery and basic research.
Szilard Sajgo looks forward to receiving your application documents (cover letter, resume, letter of recommendation and degrees including transcripts) by email at email@example.com.
We are interested in motivated individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including Biotechnology, Engineering, Computer Science, Sales and Marketing. For topics, contact us directly.