- Data Analysis / Algorithm Engineer (Internship 6-10 months)
- IT Administration and Support – Student Job (20%-40%)
Data Analysis / Algorithm Engineer
(Internship 6-10 months)
Our innovative electrophysiology platform measures vast amounts of data from neuronal tissue. Due to its high spatio-temporal resolution, our technology can record data with many unique features, such as complete network activity, single-cell action potentials and axonal signals. These unique features allow us to extract novel and more accurate biomarkers which enable faster and more reliable disease phenotype characterization and drug discovery than traditional technologies.
- Prototype, develop and validate data analysis methods (Python) for high-density microelectrode array recordings
- Contribute to the integration of data analysis methods into our software platform, MaxLab Live
- Support projects involving customized analysis of internal and external datasets
- Support the team in providing customized solutions to our customers
- University degree (BSc / MSc) in electrical engineering, physics, computer science or related
- Strong background in signal processing, data analysis methods and algorithm development
- Strong experience in Python programing
- Enjoy working in an interdisciplinary team, solving complex problems and customer interaction
- Proficiency in other languages, e.g., R, MATLAB, C++ is a plus
- Knowledge of neuron physiology and electrophysiology is a plus
What You Can Expect
- The opportunity to strengthen your data analysis skills and working with cutting-edge technology
- Gain first experiences in interacting with customers
- Freedom to innovate and push your own ideas
- Be part of a fast moving and driven technology startup team
Are you motivated, innovative and committed to delivering first-rate performance? Have you ever wanted to work with cutting-edge technology involving both engineering and biology? Do you enjoy working in an international, multidisciplinary, and interactive team? Then we might have a position for you. Join MaxWell Biosystems in innovating the future of electrophysiology for drug discovery and basic research.
Elena Gronskaya looks forward to receiving your application documents (cover letter, resume, letter of recommendation and degrees including transcripts) until September 9th by email at email@example.com.
IT Administration and Support – Student Job (20%-40%)
At MaxWell Biosystems, we develop advanced cell imaging platforms helping our customers in the pharmaceutical industry and academia make their drug discovery and research more efficient. We are looking for a talented candidate to become part of our international and diverse team and support us with internal IT support for Windows and Linux workstations.
- Support internal users with IT-related issues
- Administrate and maintain Linux device controller host farm
- Administrate Windows workstations and laptops
- Develop scripts and automation tools
- Maintain Linux fileserver
- Reliable working attitude
- Experience with Linux and Bash
- Experience with Windows
- Open, communicative, and sociable
Are you motivated, innovative and committed to delivering first-rate performance? Do you enjoy working in an international, multidisciplinary, and diverse team? Then we might have a position for you. Join MaxWell Biosystems in innovating the future of electrophysiology for drug discovery and basic research.
Jan Müller looks forward to receiving your application documents by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are interested in motivated individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including Biotechnology, Engineering, Computer Science, Sales and Marketing. For topics, contact us directly at email@example.com.