Have you ever wanted to work with cutting-edge technology involving both engineering and biology? Do you enjoy working in an international, multidisciplinary, and interactive team, be it marketing, operations, research, or product development?
Then we might have a position for you. Join us in innovating the future of electrophysiology for drug discovery and basic research.
Please have a look at the job openings listed below or send your inquires directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Software Engineer C++
Our technology, which consists of a custom designed integrated circuit, an FPGA-based data acquisition platform and our software suite MaxLab Live, generates vast amounts of data while electrically imaging neuronal cells/tissue. Such data needs to be processed, analyzed and visualized online during operation. At the same time, our customers in drug discovery and neuroscience focus on their pharmaceutical and scientific questions, which require to abstract and hide most of the technical complexity, while still providing sufficient flexibility to adapt the application to specific needs. Our software is used by our customers around the world and we are now working on implementing customer feedback, streamlining usability and implementing new data analysis algorithms. For this, we are seeking a highly motivated software engineer to drive and implement this challenging task.
- Develop and support our performance critical data acquisition and analysis software platform
- Design and implement software APIs, and work with application scientists to optimize software interfaces
- Since we are a startup, we also expect active participation in general software and IT infrastructure aspects
- Work in a multidisciplinary environment, understand customer needs and continuously improve user experience
- Master’s degree or PhD in computer science, electrical engineering, physics or a comparable education
- Strong programming skills in C++, familiarity with latest C++ standards (C++11 and beyond)
- Experience with network programming, server client applications
- Interest in the field of neuroscience and biotechnology
- Experience with computational algorithm development and image and signal processing
- Experience with some of the following topics is also a plus:
- Experience in UI/UX design with OpenGL and Qt
- Experience with HPC as well as GPGPU programming and CUDA
- Knowledge in Linux OS and scripting, Python and Matlab
- Knowledge in hardware, electronics and embedded software
Are you motivated, innovative and committed to delivering first-rate performance? Have you ever wanted to work with cutting-edge technology involving both engineering and biology? Do you enjoy working in an international, multidisciplinary, and interactive team? Then we might have a position for you. Join MaxWell Biosystems in innovating the future of electrophysiology for drug discovery and basic research.
Jan Müller looks forward to receiving your application documents (cover letter, resume, letter of recommendation and degrees including transcripts) by email at email@example.com.
We are interested in motivated individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including Biotechnology, Engineering, Computer Science, Sales and Marketing. For topics, contact us directly.